Friday, May 19, 2017

Will be away for two months

Dear readers,

I know many of you are following the progress of the story and are waiting patiently for the translations. Thank you very much for your support! You have been a great motivation for me to keep working on chapter after chapter.

But sorry to disappoint you, I will have to stop for two months now, as I will be traveling during the next two months and will have no access to this blog space at all. But I will try to find time for the translation work during my time away. And hopefully when I come back, I will be able to post several chapters all at once to make up for the two-month gap.

Again, thank you for your love of Ding Mo's novels and thank you for reading my translations. Hope to see you again in two months!

--Palmtree H


13 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! Enjoy your travels, keep safe ... we look forward to the continuation of this novel when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the last chapter and have safe travels! :) we'll wait for your return :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chapter. And enjoy your travels 😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy your travels! Will be waiting for more of summer when you come back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun and stay safe : ))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life and work go first !
    Do not forget to have some fun and take personal breaks for you ! Be safe and healthy!
    We all will wait for your return !

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for translating. please enjoy your travels and stay safe. we will be waiting patiently for the next update

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your translations :)
    Thanks for the hard work 👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope that this message will be for you a big ,, WELCOME BACK !!!,,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait for ur comeback !!!! Thank u for ur hard work and o hope u will be reading this when ur back soooo welcome hhhh 😁

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay two months are finally done
    Please come back soon with stories of your travels and more of this

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi PalmtreeH hope you are doing good. I am an avid fan of Ding Mo and I wish u could continue and finish translating Don't turn from summer its been a year and Appleslice won't be able to continue it. I hope u could finish this wonderful novel.

    ReplyDelete