Sunday, March 25, 2018

About Chapter 55 and further translations of Don't Turn from Summer

Dear book fans,

I know you like the novel Don't Turn from Summer by Ding Mo and must have been waiting impatiently for new translated chapters. I'm sorry I haven't been able to find time for my translation work lately and have kept you waiting for too long.
As many of you may have noticed the conversation under my About My Blog page, a fellow translator Appleslice has decided to take over the translation work of future chapters for now.
She has posted her translation of Chapter 55 (https://theotherhalfofmyapple.wordpress.com/2018/03/25/dont-turn-from-summer-chapter-55/) on her website and will be posting more soon. So if you're here looking for the new chapters, please click the link to continue enjoying the book:
https://theotherhalfofmyapple.wordpress.com 

I'd like to thank everyone visiting this site for supporting my efforts and encouraging me to push forward throughout my translation work. I might be able to contribute some more with the translations in the future, when my life settles down a little more and if there are still chapters left to translate. But for now, let's wave good-bye.

Thank you and wish you all the best!

PalmtreeH  

4 comments:

  1. thank you PalmtreeH for introducing me to this novel. Yes, it has been a good journey with you and thank you again for allowing Appleslices to continue from where you left off. Have a blessed life and may everything you do turn out for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Palmtree H for taken the time to translate this beautiful novel. I can't put down this web novel! Thank you and best of luck to everything you do. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Palmtree H, hope your doing good. Thank u for translating this novel. I love reading chinese novels even though I don't know chinese that is why I am greatful to all the translator like u. Anyways Appleslice seems to have problem continuing translating this novel. I hope you could continue it.... I am dying in anticipation of what will happen next to summer and jason.... this is my xmas wish. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Palmtree H, for translating this novel until this far. Your efforts are much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete